Friday, December 21, 2012

Fridays

Fridays are all business for us. Even in the winter there are still orders to pack, and products to get ready for the Saturday CSA delivery. So what have we been up to all morning?

We've been prepping this recipe! It sounded really delicious and will make a nice side to any holiday cheese plate.

We also made a chocolate blackberry sauce for desserts. Now it's on to packing up potatoes and winter squash and then my least favorite chore of washing eggs. You'd think that of all the unpleasant smelling farm chores, eggs wouldn't be a big deal. But honestly, I dread it every week. And now that the farm is especially muddy with all the wet weather... the eggs are also muddy. But I'd better get to it. Also on the chore list for the day is getting our two dogs a bath. They smell like... well...dogs. If I have time, I think that the rabbit hides I've been tanning are almost ready for the next step and there are still presents to wrap!




No comments:

Post a Comment