Some workshop/talk possibilities:
- The intersectionality of social justice work and food advocacy
- Food choices as a method of resistance
- Living rurally as alternative community members
- Building a non-profit with limited capital
- Farming with hand tools
- Sustainable agriculture focusing on heritage/heirlooms
- Using social justice backgrounds in a-typical fields
- Small livestock basics
- Food preservation for the homesteader and small farmer
- Introduction to whole foods cooking and baking
We're open to discussing topics not listed, if there is something you've noticed from our blog or otherwise you'd like us to present on please contact us.
We generally present as a team, but can also be available as individuals if the need is there.
For all speakers requests, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic and the date! We will try to respond within 72 hours, and it's best to contact us at least two weeks in advance of your event. For events where overnight travel may be required, we need at least 3 weeks notice, more is better.