Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Three Years Ago

Three years ago, we were headed into our first season on a new farm.

Three years ago, we had our first batch of chickens processed, and many more on pasture.

Three years ago, I got to start a business with my best friend and love.

Three years ago, we were living in a house we had tenderly fixed with our own hands.

Today, we are headed into our first season on a new farm.

Today, I still get to run and work alongside my best friend and love.

Today, we have our first batches of chickens processed and SO many more on pasture.

Today, we are living in a house we have tenderly fixed (and continue to fix) with our own hands.

So much remains the same, but everything has changed.

Today, we celebrate our wedding anniversary and I can't wait to see what the next 3 years will bring!

(also, let this serve as evidence that we are not, in fact, always covered in mud.)


Thanks to Michelle Kaye Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment